There are so many pasta lovers in the world. Some of them just play with different spices to create interesting flavors, someone surfs an internet for the classic pesto recipe, and others buy a pasta maker, and know all kinds of pasta. But all of them have a mutual feature – each of these types of cooks just loves Italian pasta.
This recipe is just for them.
- 330g 00 flour
- 3 eggs
- 150g ricotta cheese
- 150g castelmagno cheese
- 1 egg
- 100g butter
- 10g extra virgin olive oil
- 300g parmigiano cheese
- Put some grated parmesan on a baking paper then make a thin circular shape and put into the microwave for 40 to 50 seconds.
- When the cheese starts to melt, remove the paper and take out the heated cheese, put it upside down on a glass and work with the finger to give it a “basket” shape.
- Repeat for the next basket.
- Just melt the butter and add the oil and then sage.
- Left to melt for few minutes for the taste to get mixed.
- Mix the egg with flour until the pasta dough is smooth and evenly blended.
- Mince the castelmagno then add in ricotta and egg.
- Mix well and adjust the flavor with salt and pepper.
- Make a thin ⅔mm thick of pasta, with width around 5sm and as long as you want.
- Then put a small amount of studding (the size of a hazelnut) with 3sm gap between one and the other.
- Fold the pasta in two covering the stuffing with the tip of the finger pushing the pasta together.
- Then first close the front side, followed by the other side.
- After that cut the “plin” in the middle of the gap between the stuffing.
- Boil the “plin” in salted water for around 6 minutes.
- Drain and remove from water and mix well with the butter and sage sauce.
- Remove the basket from the glass and fill it with the pasta.
The favorite recipe of the Chef Stefano Rossi. And you imagine how delicious the favorite dish of the professional, and even Italian, chef could be?
Although, of course, it is better not just imagine, but cook and try this fantastic dish!