Of all seasons, most of all I love spring. Summer is too hot for me, winter is not too cold and I always want to sleep like a bear in the forest. And fall is too slushy, wet, and all life is fading.
It’s too slushy and wet in the spring too. But spring is the emergence of a new life, everything blooms, smells and lives. The days are getting longer and the girls’ skirts shorter.
My favourite month in the spring is May. Trees have already covered with leaves. It’s warm outside and you can feel the smell of spring. But it’s still not hot. In May you just want to dance. And smile.
And what’s your favorite time of year?
And at photo is relly a Biscuit Cake with Chocolate Mousse. And it can pretend to get a serious award. Ruslan packed this delicate dessert in a bag. Yes, yes, in a handbag. You open it and there is a surprise in the form of a fabulous dessert, the taste of which, just get dizzy.
And with each spoon the level of pleasure only increases, just as the smile in May. Because of first sun peeping through the window in the morning or because of this spring and fresh air. Spring ait is the most fresh and it is filled with different unique smells.
Surprise and disbelief are appeared at your face. But, do not panic. It’s simple. An easy chocolate mousse plus easy biscuit cake.
It is really easy to cook, and you can be sure more than at 200%, that you will amaze your friends.
The answer to the question, which is running through your head – how to make biscuit cake below.
- Short pastry:
- Oil – 130 g
- Powdered sugar – 80 g
- Almond flour – 50 g
- Yolk – 2 pieces
- flour – 130 g
- Chocolate cake:
- Egg – 5 pcs
- Sugar – 70 g
- Flour – 100 g
- Cocoa – 20 g
- Milk chocolate mousse:
- Cream – 200 g
- Milk chocolate – 200 g
- Gelatin – 15 g
- Whipped cream – 250 g
- All mixed in a mixer, whisk until smooth shovel.
- Roll out the dough thinly (2-3 mm). Freeze.
- We shall cut in the form of strips and bake at 170 degrees temprature.
- Buy ready-made lemon and blueberry confiture.
- Add gelatin. Cool and whip in a mixer until light in color.
- Whip in the foam eggs with sugar and gently insert in 3-4 steps flour with cocoa.
- Laid out on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees until it’s done. Freeze.
- Boil cream.
- Remove from heat and pour them into a container of chocolate.
- Make ganache.
- Enter gelatin and whipped cream.
- Make mousse.
- Pour the mousse to the special forms, which look like logs.
- Then otsadit bag with lemon marmalade throughout.
- Along the edges of positive biscuit.
- Put blueberry confiture to biscuite and cover with a strip of dough. Freeze. We will cut the log into segments.
- Covered in green velvet and decorate with chocolate.
Biscuit cake is delicate, airy, rich, of course, delicious and incredibly beautiful. Absolute harmony of taste.
You know, women say they can not save on the bags, so I think you should do with a stock!