If you want to try a new American cuisine, to experience this unforgettable taste – start with this burger with rosemary aioli and onion confiture and garnish: salad with persimmon, chard, walnuts and pomegranate sauce and Dijon mustard. And it’s only aurally seems complicated, because this burger to cook is very easily.
- Minced Beef - 150g
- Roll for burger - 1 pc
- Cheese Gruyère - 50 g
- Onion confiture - 20 g
- Rosemary aioli - 20 gr
- Olive oil - 20 g
- Red onion - 1 pc
- Dry white wine - 50 g
- Fresh thyme - 5 c
- Cane sugar - 50g
- Balsamic vinegar - 50g
- Olive oil - 20 g
- Olive oil, infused on rosemary at least 2 weeks - 150 ml
- Egg yolk - 1 pc
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Lemon juice - 20 ml
- Salt / pepper
- Mixed of lettuce - 70g
- Peeled and sliced persimmon - 50g
- Walnut - 20 g
- Pomegranate seeds - 15 g
- Pomegranate seeds - 100g
- Red wine vinegar - 100ml
- Honey - 100 ml
- Dijon mustard - 40 g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250 ml
- Salt / Pepper
- In minced beef add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well to form the patty weighing 150 g.
- Fry the patty on both sides on the grill before the formation a crust.
- Put the patty in the oven at a temperature of 200 g for 10 minutes.
- Turn over the patty. Put on it a slice of Gruyère cheese and place in oven for 3 minutes, until cheese will be melted.
- Fry a roll for the burger on the grill inside.
- On the lower part of a roll spread rosemary aioli. On aioli put the patty with melted Gruyère.
- Put cheese on the onion confiture.
- Close with a top roll and fasten with skewer.
- Mix lettuce leaves with persimmon, walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Season with pomegranate sauce.
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Red onion, finely chop and fry for 10 minutes on olive oil.
- Add the sugar, thyme and white wine. Stir and simmer on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar. Stir and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes
- Allow to cool.
- All ingredients should be RT.
- Garlic crash in a mortar with salt to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Add pepper, egg yolk, lemon juice and whip with a wire whisk.
- Whisking resulting mass pour a thin stream of olive oil, infused on rosemary.
- Whisk until thick sauce.
- Cut very small pomegranate seeds, vinegar, honey, mustard and salt in a blender at high speed.
- Reduce speed. Pour a thin stream of olive oil and whisk until smooth liquid.
- Strain the sauce through a sieve.
It’s a very tasty dish – opposite of the usual unhealthy burger from McDonalds. And I hope that after you cook yourself this burger and try it, your attitude to American food, as fast food, will change.
Enjoy tasty and healthy food. And exclude from your diet junk food!
And if you deal with these instructions, here are a few recommendations from the author of this burger, Fedor Tardatyan, chef of Oldich Dress & Drink.
– For this dish I use minced Beef Hereford.
– Onions, caramelized with white wine and balsamic vinegar, aioli sauce made from farm eggs and rosemary, cheese Gruyère.
– And for a garnish I don’t use the usual fries and replace it with a green сhard salad with sauce based on a pomegranate.
That’s all, experiment!