Lots of people like fish, its flavor and taste. And the one, who doesn’t… Well, they don’t understand what they lose. Especially, when you have the recipe of this amazing, low-fat, tasty cod, with mixed herbs butter. I am sure, that after you read this, you will run to the kitchen to if you have all the ingredients.
So if you want something delicious yet simple to prepare, thanks to Alex Leo who gave us this recipe – just open this page.
- 10 ozs cod fillets
- 3 tbs butter (room temperature)
- rosemary (chopped)
- thyme (chopped
- dill (chopped)
- Italian parsley (chopped)
- lemon peel
- Salt & pepper
- 2 potatoes
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 ozs butter
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- ¾ tbs truffle oil
- Mix all the herbs and lemon peel with butter. And put in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place potatoes in oven.
- Bake until the potatoes are tender.
- Mash those potatoes until well mashed.
- Mix the mashed potato with the butter, whipping cream, Parmesan cheese and season with salt, pepper and truffle oil.
- Pan-fired cod fillet with butter and sprinkle with salt and black pepper till slightly golden in color.
- Then bake it at 250 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cod fillet serving with grilled vegetables and mashed potatoes and topped with mixed herbs butter.
Sometimes, in order to create something awesome, you don’t need to complicate things.
So, lets try it!