If you like cooking not only cupcakes or cakes, salads and the usual grilled steaks, and prefer something really cool and that’ll make you long for more not only yours – you find a very true recipe.
Today I tell you about one of the crab recipes. There crab claws meet the unique winter melon or wax gourd.. Yes, you can call this lady in different ways, and, for example in the Philippines it is generally called Kanda.
- 1 kg Mud crab
- Winter melon
- 1 tsp Chinese yellow wine
- Little bit of salt
- Supreme soup or chicken
- Get a grip and remove all crab claw.
- Claws need to remove in one jerk.
- Try not to think about how you are on the beach in Thailand watching a cute little crab, taking his photo in Instagram. It’s another.
- Now all claws put into ice water and to put in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- In the meantime, prepare a tack hammer and hammer finally a nail for a picture that you were gave by mother in-law.
- After it has been done, remove from the freezer and break the frozen claw hammer in the same shell, to rescue them from the cold.
- Getting flirtation with winter melon.
- Remove the skin of winter melon by gentle movements, cut it into a square size about 7*7 sm, 3 sm height. Sure to measure the ruler that is downloaded in the AppStore annex.
- Steam 20 minutes.
- Now, pull out the Chinese wine, pour and drink, relaxing and smiling.
- Oh, I mean, to pour the Chinese yellow wine and not forgetting a little bit of salt to the crab claw.
- Steam on top of the winter melon for 12 minutes.
- Cook the supreme soup with cornstarch. It’ll be our sauce.
- Put it on the crab claw and winter melon. Ready-made!
Winter Melon / Wax gourd is the mysterious fruit, because exteriorly and by the taste looks like a vegetable. It is often used in Asian cuisine, and another mystery it’s that it doesn’t taste like a melon or a pumpkin, but the most common grandma’s squash. Here’s how it.
Describe crab flavoring properties we won’t do, because think about it and not have it – it’s a little torture. Let’s get down to the recipe.