During the work process you always want to eat something light. And today I have for you just a very easy and delicious eggplant cream recipe. Baked eggplant has been associated with summer. In summer, when everything just bursts with fresh fruit and vegetables, and I want to eat them as much as possible. And to make eggplant cream you don’t need anything usual.
- 250 g Eggplants
- 30 g Gingili oil
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 1 pc. Cherry tomatoes
- 50 g Bulgarian pepper
- Bake eggplants in the oven, then clean them from the skin.
- Put them in a strainer for about half an hour to juice flowed.
- Then put them in a blender and add gingimi oil and lime juice.
- Whip, add salt and pepper for taste.
- Separately, fry pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- Pour a mass of eggplant to a plate and decorate tomatoes and peppers.
Ask me why I love my job. Money and fame are certainly nice. But I like my job for enjoyment, you know? For that non-faked and non-sell pleasure I give people with their color and black-and-white images of their life. It’s cool!
I’ll be honest, at first I make photos for myself. I’m blissing out from unique combinations of light and color, the process and result. And then I share my photo emotions with others.
And you know what’s really important in the work for me? It’s truth. That is the real truth. Honest feelings, opinions and criticism. I will choose the truth, show it, say it, and I will defend it. And why? Because all of this really makes me happy.
And how are you with the pleasure of working situation? Still doing what is necessary, but not always wanted? Throw this thing, man. Life is full of cool things: open your eyes, listen to yourself and be honest. Has it cool yet?