I adore messing around with pastries. There is nothing more interesting than to bake something tasty and as harmful. I have already written that if I didn’t become a photographer, most likely would have chosen the profession of pastry chef or baker. But this recipe of lemon pie is one of my favorite recipe. Since then I first tried it, cooked it about a dozen times.
- Eggs – 9 pcs
- Cream 30% – 300 g
- Yolk – 1 pc
- Sugar – 250 g
- Lemon – 5 pcs
- Flour – 170 g
- Butter – 70g
- Sugar – 20 g
- Egg – 1 pc
- Pinch of salt
- Take the flour, butter, salt, sugar and crush with the hands all the ingredients to the formation of shallow crumbs.
- Then add an egg and quickly knead with hands (don’t need kneading the dough for a long time), if necessary, add 1 teaspoon of water.
- Put the pastry in the refrigerator for 1 hour, covered with cling film.
- Roll the pastry out to 28 cm diameter and 5.6 mm thick.
- Line a form with the pastry, so the edges hang down.
- In the pastry prick holes with a fork and coverer with non-stick baking paper.
- Put weights on the top (peas, coins) to the pastry won’t rise up. Bake at 170c degrees until golden brown.
- Cool the form.
- Wash eggs, and beat with, then add the egg yolk, cream, sugar, zest of 5 lemons, juice.
- In a water bath the mixture reduce to a temperature of about 80 degrees, or until the appearance of steam.
- Remove cream from fire, put to cool.
- When the cream will be cooled fully, tammy it, spill in jars or dessert bowls.
- In the chilled form of the pastry pour filling and put in a preheated to 120 degrees oven for 50 minutes.
- Serve at the table.
Fresh, tasty and in principle is quite simple cooked. The French are judge of the desserts, and this lemon tart is perfect for tea.
Generally, all week I was busy with my blog. I removed obsolete posts, changed design a little, updated photos … process isn’t finished yet, and a lot of work to whip into shape the articles, something needs to be rewritten, somewhere to add new photos, some articles should be combined, all to cataloguize … In general, no end of work. But it’s, by the way.
And now the recipe for this delicate and light lemon Tart. Use and enjoy!