Prawns are very useful product and consist of useful properties and elements. It practically has no fat, but a lot of protein. Doctors recommend eating prawns 2 times a week, and then not being afraid of spring vitamin deficiency and the risk of getting the flu in the winter. So the prawn is not only very tasty, but very helpful.
They can be hot and cold, fried, baked, used in salads, risotto, pizza. In Asia, several species of prawns are eaten raw, and they do shrimp paste, which is then used in sauces, marinades and dressings. Well, the prawns themselves are independent and is full meals.
Therefore, prawns can rightly take pride place among the seafood. In the world there are an incredible number of prawn dishes.
Today I want to share with you a Prawn recipe with mango sauce, from the chef of the of Hong Kong. Admit it, it is an unexpected combination. That is why it is worth trying this recipe.
- For 4 persons:
- 4 pcs six-head Vietnamese tiger prawn
- Half fresh mango
- 5 g black caviar
- 20 g salt
- 20 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 120 g cornstarch
- 160 g Japanese mayonnaise
- 30 g crushed cashews
- Peel and remove dark-intestine from the tiger prawns.
- Rinse, wipe dry and mix the prawns with sugar and salt. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Mix beaten egg with cornstarch to form a batter. Carefully dip every prawn into the mixture.
- Heat up oil in Chinese work and deep-fried the prawns until golden brown, then drain the oil.
- Cut half of the mango into fine slices and the remaining half to mix well with mayonnaise.
- Coat all fried prawns with the mango mayo sauce and put them on a plate.
- Garnish with mango slices, caviar and crushed cashews on top of the prawns.
This is exactly the case when the soul needs something new. Mango, a fruit that has a soft texture and just melts in your mouth. Mango sauce, only emphasizes its exotic taste and becomes the perfect complement to the prawn.
So, how to cook prawn with mango sauce, is described below! Let’s go!