Here Aleksey Shvets, an excellent cook and generally a good person, and came up with a great recipe for a delicious light baked pudding. The recipe is very simple and cope with it even a small child.
- 900 g of skim cheese
- 200 ml of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- 8 eggs
- 180 g of sugar
- 30 g of vanilla sugar
- Skim cheese smash to pieces until smooth in a food processor with heavy cream
- Add cornstarch
- In a separate bowl, whip eggs until thick and fluffy froth with sugar and add the vanilla sugar
- Whipped cottage cheese we displace into a bowl and mix with whipped eggs.
- Pour into a baking cup with cookery parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.
- After, reduce the temperature to 150 and bake for 20 minutes
- Optionally, you can add dried fruit or berries
Cook it for your beloved or darling girl, good sex is guaranteed.
Voila, delicious, light and tender baked pudding is ready.