If you learn the menu of different regions in Italy, you can also learn history, geography and culture of that country. You can divide the life and food for Italians. Culinary preferences involved in the Neapolitan, Sicilian, Milan, Ligurian cuisine. North Italy presents to the world risotto, lasaniya, soup and absolutely staning Italian ice-cream. And chefs from the south of the country are famous by pizza, pasta and sauces.
One geographical aspect of Italy is cheese. Every self-respecting Italian province is proud of its cheeses. Mozzarella, Parmesan, Ricotta, Bel Paese, Burielle, Gorgonzola – it is only the most famous views.
Ravioli by Aleksey Shvets – it’s a south dish, which is filled by freshness of spinach, juicy taste of cheese and flavor of curd nuts. Curd nuts give to the dish original sweet shade and unusual flavor.
- 1 kg spinach
- 150 g gorgonzola
- 50 g curd nuts
- O4 tblsp. Olive oil
- 100 g butter
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Wash spinach break by hands and dry with paper towel.
- Leek cut into meridians, garlic is very small cubes and rapidly fry in olive oil until tender. Add the spinach and cook until the spinach is reduced by 2 times. Add salt, black pepper and cool.
- Pine nuts fry in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
- Gorgonzola cheese break to arbitrary pieces, add the onion and spinach mass, stir until smooth hands.
- Dough roll no more as 1-1,5 mm and cut as stripes to arrange the filling in the most convenient way.
- Add water to the boundaries of dough and put on the second list of dough and push a little, because we need the air to go out. Form square ravioli.
- Boil ravioli in salt water for 2-3 minutes. Put out, add olive oil
- Serve ravioli at warm plate with little piece of butter.
Dishes with spinach is as spring for me, when all nature is blow! Everything is green, juicy and fresh, like a spinach