Recipes of Italian Cuisine have made famous Italian Chefs all over the world. Unique Italian dessert recipes just fascinate all lovers of sweets.
By the way, do you know about the roots of a word “dessert”? In French “dessert” means a final of the meal. And final tasty “chord” must be very special. Dessert recipes can include absolutely different products, and it doesn’t mean that dessert should be sweet.
Today chef Aleksey Shvets offer us to try one more dessert – Berry Ravioli. Recipe with Strawberry and Mascarpone is so easy. The only big thing is strawberries. But believe me, the result is worth it! Tender creamy cheese mascarpone and sweet juicy strawberries are a perfect combination and add each other in the best way.
- 1,2 kg Strawberries
- 600 g – Mascarpone Cheese
- 100 g – Sugar
- 60 g – Sugar Powder
- Wash the Strawberries, put out the tails and dry with the help of paper towel.
- Put Strawberries to the pan, add sugar powder and left it in the fridge for one night. We need Strawberries to give us a juice.
- Next day take out the Strawberries, but save the juice.
- Cut Strawberries as little cubes; add mascarpone, sugar powder and mix.
- Put the filling to the frozen camera for couple hours, to make it stronger, but not hard.
- Dough roll no more as 1-1,5 mm and cut as stripes to arrange the filling in the most convenient way.
- Add water to the boundaries of dough and put on the second list of dough and push a little, because we need the air to go out. Form circled ravioli.
- Put ravioli on the plate, add Strawberries juice. Decorate with sugar powder and leaves of mint.
Ravioli it’s just a fairytale, but the most attractive thing here is strawberry juice. Mmm, so fresh and incredibly tasty!