If you have a bad sight, then you’ll understand what I mean, when you look at the picture below. This is how I saw the world the biggest part of my life, because I refused to wear glasses. I thought they were ugly.
- Lobster - 600 g
- Green peas - 200 g
- Mint - 10 g
- Black caviar - 5 g
- Vanilla sauce - 80 g
- Ginger Chips - 3 g
- Pea sprouts - 3 g
- Berry sauce - 10 g
- Asparagus - 2 pieces
- Armors of shrimps - 300 g
- Onion - 100 g
- Carrots - 100 g
- Dry white wine - 100 g
- Olive oil - 50 g
- Vanilla stick - 1 piece
- Cream - 36 percent
- Thyme - 1 branch
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Peel ginger and cut it into thin slices, then fry in deep fat.
- After that lay it out on a napkin, after a while it will be dry and without oil.
- Fry armor with vegetables in oil, fill it with water and simmer for an hour, and then strain through a sieve.
- The broth should be saturated, in a strained broth add the vanilla stick, cut it in half lengthwise and gather the grains of vanilla with knife, after this salt and sugar.
- Evaporate it and throw a sprig of thyme and cream.
- Again, evaporate all to the necessary consistence.
- Cook green peas for 3 minutes in hot water with mint and then mix it with blender to the consistence of mousse.
- Boil lobster in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Divide it into fillets.
- Vanilla sauce, pea mousse, asparagus, peas, ginger chips, fillet of lobster warmed on steam and caviar.
- For the decor: greens, peas, berry sauce.
Such approach shaped a certain line of thought and gave me certain benefits. All distant objects appeared beautiful to me. All girls in ten meters from me looked pretty, I saw no garbage and dirt. The life always looked beautiful.
I learnt to guess emotions, and there was always room for the fantasy. And I’ve got vivid imagination, believe me. Perhaps, this is why I I’ve got a creative work instead of dealing with some exact sciences.
But there were some disadvantages as well. I could fail to notice my friends, and they were offended, when I passed by without greeting. That was annoying for both me and my friends.
But everything changed after I met Tonya – the owner of exclusive glasses shop “Not For Everyone”. That was Tonya who showed me that glasses were not ugly, but could be stylish and become an element of a memorable image.
Now I can see as all normal people do. Has the world become ugly? Have I started noticing garbage and dirt? No. The world is beautiful, as when it was in pre-glasses period. Have I started noticing my friends? Nope again. It’s not because I didn’t see them, but because I often get carried away with my thoughts and fantasies, without noticing what’s going on around me.
And thanks to Tonya, I got acquainted with Sergey, chef of this wonderful Serebro RMB Restaurant and took lots of photo for them.