Every time I look at this photo, I feel extremely hungry. And yes, food-photographer can often get in his own trap. It often happens, when I sort or choose photos.
- Rack of lamb:
- Rack of lamb – net weight – 1,12 kg
- Cherry tomatoes – a branch – 60 g
- Baby potatoes – 150 g
- Thyme – 2 g
- Rosemary – 2 g
- Sage – 1 g
- Parsley– 2 g
- Rusks – 40 g
- Mustard– 10 g
- Salt– 1 g
- Bone broth – 100 g
- Sage – 1 g
- Garlic – 5 g
- Salt – 1 g
- Pepper – 1 g
- Butter – 10 g
- Roast rack of lamb and bake it in a crust of flavouring herbs to the desirable level.
- Served on baby potatoes with meat sauce.
- Decorate with baked cherry tomatoes and twig of sage.
- Boil down the sauce by half and bring to the desirable taste, then add butter.
- Place potatoes on a plate.
- Cut rack of lamb in halves and put atop potatoes, pour sauce around potatoes.
- Decorate with cherry and twig of sage.
And as a rule, I do it on an empty stomach. When I sit down to look through numerous photos, I get a growling stomach at once. Oh!
I’ve never agreed to this!
But it’s not so difficult for me. I often work with food chefs. And can leave my work for a while to cook some tasty dish, recipe of which I got from some chef. And I would like to offer the same to you.
Please welcome this tasty lamb. You can find the recipe below.