The greatest restaurant of Odessa Cuisine – it’s Clarabara. Yes, in heart of City Garden, near Deribasovskaya Street. In Odessa there are many good restaurants, but to eat Odessa Cuisine I go to Clarabara.
And Chef of this great restaurant share recipe of Sandwich recipe with sprat to my project Food’n’Chef.
I’ve chosen the dish Sandwich of «Privoz» porter, because it is virtually Odessa «national dish». Everybody likes kilka in Odessa. This dish is also easy to cook, but it is very tasty. The dish represents curds with basil, with adding kilka fillet and spring onion. It is served with Mikado tomatoes and Crimea onion and olive oil.
- Kilka (lightly salted) - 100 g
- Borodinsky bread - 1.5 loafs
- Mikado tomatoes - 100 g
- Crimean onion -10g
- Cottage cheese - 50 g
- Dried basil - 1 g
- Olive oil - 10 ml
- Spring onion - 3 g
- Salt - 1 g
- Mayonnaise - 10g
- Carefully cut kilka’s head, tail and belly. Then remove intestines and backbone.
- Then prepare cottage cheese mousse: whip cottage cheese with mayonnaise and salt in a blender (until evenly blended), add dried basil and stir.
- Spread cottage cheese mousse over Borodinsky bread, put kilka atop and sprinkle chopped spring onion.
- Serve with tomatoes cut into dices with olive oil and sliced onion.