To be honest, I’ve never took the raw food seriously. Tell me, how can one eat raw vegetables and nuts all the time?Therefore when I got acquainted with Vladimir Stukotin and was told he was an outstanding raw-cook, I was rather sceptical. People insisted I should add him to Food’n’Chef project.
– Yeah-yeah – I said while chewing delicious juicy slab of meat in Michelin-starred restaurant, the chef of which suggested me to take photos of Vladimir.
– What can he actually cook? Raw carrot? – I tried to joke.
– Never judge the dish before you taste it – the chef replied smiling through his thick moustache.
And when I returned to Kyiv I immediately went to the restaurant where Vladimir was doing his magic.
Tasty dessert should be well and crispy.But I’ll tell you that it’s not nessecary. «Sesame coins» Dessert with Cream and Cashew you don’t need to be heate treated, like all another dishes by Vladimir Stukotin, Raw Chef at Premier Palace Hotel.
Have you ever seen vareniki (Ukrainian national dish) that you don’t need to boil? They are raw! I couldn’t believe it! Dessert recipes, snacks, breakfasts, main dishes, don’t need any heating! My world turned upside down. It is tasty, it looks good and it is also healthy.
- For crusts:
- 50 g white sesame
- 25 g black sesame
- 35 g brown flax
- For cream:
- 150 g cashew
- 100 g drinking water
- 50 g honey
- 30 g lemon juice
- 25 g coconut oil
- 10 g hibiscus tea
- Put sesame and flax seeds into water for 2 hours.
- Then put the paste on the silicone mat through round form, ten grams for each separate portion, and let it dry for 7 hours at 38℃.
- Ground hibiscus flowers in advance and melt the butter till it’s transparent.
- Put the mass into the fridge for 2-3 hours to freeze.
- Put the crusts and cream on the dish in sequence, decorate with rose made of coconut, raspberry and mint leaves.
Never judge the dish before you taste it
Never judge, otherwise you may feel ashamed…