If you want something that is impossible to cook well without visiting the coolest deli in the city, without wandering through the benches with cheeses and not only – this recipe is for you. It’s also for you if in the freezer roe deer loin is waiting for its 15 minutes of fame. It by itself is a delicacy, and in combination with a dozen other ingredients – will be that culinary ghost, whose taste will be pursued for a long time and remembered when you again have a regular meal.
- Mushroom jus Julienne - 10 g
- Roe Deer Loin - 70 g
- Jerusalem Artichokes - 10 g
- Salsify - 10 g
- Foie Gras - 20 g
- Cheese Taleggio - 5 g
- Cheese Tuma de Paja - 5 g
- Cheese Pajerin 2 Latti - 5 g
- Milk - 5 g
- White truffle - 2 g
- Sauce "Japan Egg Yolk" - 1 g
- Boil the milk and let all the cheeses to enjoy joint melting in it, then add the sauce Japan egg yolk into the resulting mixture.
- Braise Jerusalem artichokes and salsify together with Mushroom Jus Julienne.
- Pan fry the foie gras on a minimal quantity of oil and dice it.
- Just not pouring too much oil into the pan, put roe deer meat.
- And let it be there to the average level of roasting.
- Pour the cheese sauce in a bowl, and place the roe deer meat on top, slightly watering juice from the frying pan.
- Add winter vegetables and sliced foie gras in a circle of the dish, by surrounding dish with them.
- Cut a little white truffle and place a bit of greenery as your aesthetic taste tells you.
If you manage to find all the details of the dish – write to us. If you still be able to cook – we’ll hand you a medal Food & Chef.
Now close all the doors in the room, take cooking implements, put the first piece of the meal to meet the taste buds and enjoy the journey of flavors from the chef of the restaurant Otto 8 ½ Otto e Mezzo BOMBANA.