And if we’re talking about a bird that first comes to mind is the chicken. Chicken Dishes rightly have taken a firm place in our hearts. Chicken Recipes most versatile and delicious unconditionally, and more often than not difficult because cook chicken bad you must still try! It is good for everyday lunch and festive dinner with family and friends.
Thai Chicken Recipe with Cashew, chicken recipe by the chef at Shushi 360 will settle in your kitchen, don’t you think?
Practically from each shooting I have some photos with hands of the chef in a shot.
I made something casually, something is intended. But here I noticed one such characteristic. Almost at all chefs with whom I had to work have cared hands. Interestingly, it is expenses of a profession or it is ok for chef to look after his hands?
- Chicken breast - 1 pc.
- Cayenne pepper - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Shallots - 4 pc.
- Rice Starch - 1 tbsp
- The mixture of oils (vegetable, olive and sesame) - 50 ml.
- Raw cashew nuts - 50 g
- Green onions - 30 g
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Cane sugar - 1 tbsp
- Oyster Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Chicken fillet cut into bars, roll in starch.
- Chili peppers remove seeds and cut into slices cap, cut into slices of shallots.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into four parts.
- From green onions cut 7-10 cm from the root.
- Fry the chili pepper for 30 seconds, add the sliced garlic and fry for 30 seconds, too
- Add chicken, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and cashews.
- Pour soy sauce and 50 ml. water, add oyster sauce, brown sugar and green onions.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes.
Most often the chef is a gray cardinal of restaurant. He never practically appears in a hall, visitors have never seen him. But they eat, what chef cooked by his hands.
And how you consider, whether there has to be norm what the chef of an institution has to have surely a manicure? Or it is possible to look at this factor carelessly?
And actually, when I will be 99 years old, I will surely publish the book which will be called “Hands of Chefs”.