My world is made of small things. When I realized this simple truth for myself, I became a little happier. Some little things I delight, other ones make me sad. It’s all about this world, and it’s can’t be in another way.
I like to drink from large cups. And for a long time I dreamed of a liter cup, but all the options that are on the market, it did not suit me. Poor quality of ceramic, inconvenient form or sad coloring. I despair of finding a cup of my dreams.
And when accidently a few days ago, I saw this miracle, with pleasant forms, laconic and uplifting inscription and a comfortable handle, I realized that I buy it for all the money. And it picks me up every morning.
And what little things are picking you up?
And this recipe of baked lemon curd from chefs of Make My Cake Patisserie will definitely be on the list of those little things;)
- 12 pieces bay leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon pell
- 100 ml cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 150 g sugar
- 100 ml lemon juice
- In a small stewpot gather bay leaves, lemon peel and cream.
- Put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Take it off the heat and leave for half an hour.
- Whip eggs, yolk and sugar until the mixture is pale and add lemon juice.
- Strain the cream mixture into the egg, leave 4 sheets.
- Pour the cream into 4 individual baking forms and put into the oven (120 C) for about 50 minutes, until the cream almost drags in the middle.
- Before serving, decorate with the remaining bay leaves.
Despite the simple set of ingredients, dessert will be a very noble and elegant. And unlike cakes and pastries, it’s not settled in every house and not banal.
Portion cooking, original presentation, often confuse those who want to try something new.
Baked desserts – it is very effective and the main thing it is simple. I’ve checked.
Lemon curd recipe enchants and leads to enjoy every moment. So it is tender and beautiful. And afterwards, you sure it will pick you up.