If you ask me why I love my work, I’ll definitely answer: because of pleasure I get from my own shots. First of all, I do it for myself. And only then for all others. Yes, that can be quite complicated. Yes, I have to reject a lot of interesting projects. But I know for sure that I’ll always do only the things I enjoy.
If your work does not satisfy you, what’s the reason of doing it? What’s the reason of wasting your far-from-being-endless life for the things that not make you happy?
I’m not really fond of just taking food photos. I adore cooking delicious food and share best recipes with my friends. My today’s gift for you is chicken wings recipe from Oleg Pashkevich. I wish any culinary master to know how to cook chicken wings in a delicious and scrumptious way. Let everyone have their own cooking hacks and secrets. But we know for sure that the lion’s share of success depends on sauces and dressings. Chicken wings sauce in my version is a sweet chili. Try it out, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised how yummy it tastes.
You can cook chicken wings on any occasion: for festive table, breakfast, picnic or as a snack. By the way, this chicken wings recipe is very easy to cook and will be useful in case of unexpected guests.
Chicken Wings Recipe with Honey-and-Chili Sauce
- 6 pcs chicken wings
- 100 g sweet chili sauce
- 1 cucumber
- 20 g green onion
- Split the chicken wings into 3 parts: we use only shin and phalange parts.
- Cut the shin in a circle at the very edge of cartilage, and the meat moves from the bone, but not completely.
- Cut the phalange through the bones.
- Marinate the wings in sweet chili sauce, and leave for 1-2 hours.
- Grill the wings until done.
- Serve with fresh cucumber and green onion.