Scottish cuisine in the capital of my country. Charismatic Chef and a huge cupboard with various types of tasty whisky.
- Fillet – 180 g
- Containing dough – 90 g
- Ceps– 40 g
- Pepper sauce – 30 g
- Assorted mushrooms – 100 g
- Beef fillet is cooked sous vide under temperature of 56 degrees during 2.5 hours.
- Then it is fried on a pan and wrapped in fried white mushrooms and yeasted puff pastry.
- Then meat is baked for 20 minutes, until pastry becomes golden.
- The dish is served with mixed mushrooms and peppery sauce.
- Recommended to taste with Cragganmore 12 Years Old
Moreover, the restaurant offers its own blend which was specially created in Scotland. This is an exclusive and noble drink that can be tasted only in Whisky Corner.
How do you think, what the result of our shooting was?