Brioche – a magnificent gentle bun that just melts in your mouth. The first recipe for brioche bun was proposed by the French brioche pastry.
World brioche popularity acquired thanks to the French painter Edouard Manet. In his works, paintings and still lifes depicted several times. To musical evenings which were arranged by his wife, brioche always prevailed at the tea table.
A directly Parisian brioche – it’s a big piece of dough, and the top small. Often it is added chocolate. Therefore, the second most popular after the traditional brioche buns recipe is chocolate brioche.
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Yeast - 20 g
- Water - 100ml
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Butter - 100 g
- Sugar - 60 g
- Salt - 10g
- Chocolate filling for cover
- Chocolate - 50 g
- Cream - 50g
- Sift the flour, yeast mixed with water, add the flour sugar and salt, knead the dough.
- At the end, add the eggs and softened butter.
- The dough is put in the refrigerator for a day of rest.
- After raising Divide dough mass into pieces of about 40 g
- Leave a small portion to form a ball "head".
- Put the dough into the mold, promazh brush on the surface of the egg and the rest of the dough will form small balls and put them on the surface of the main body and promazh egg again.
- Let the dough rise for 20-30 minutes and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Sprysnite ready buns with sugar syrup.
- In the formation of the envelope with the chocolate dough rested as divided into parts of 40 g and a chocolate wrap prefab ganache cream and chocolate. Cooking time 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
That’s funny. I was sitting at the airport, looking at my two bags and I came up with this strange idea.
Today all my life is in them and that more than half of takes my camera and equipment. Within two months of life in Hong Kong, I used only these things and by and large nothing else was necessary.
Well, except for small household things like towels and toothbrush, which I threw out, not to drag them.
And if to take away the professional equipment, all my personal belongings fit into one travel bag, which could be taken in your hand luggage on the plane.
Although if at home to sort blockages of accumulated junk, then it may not be enough a truck to carry something in it. Although by and large I don’t use all these things quite a long time. And I bought some things I have never used.
And much easier to have just several suitcases and be light on his feet and not depend on all those things that accumulate over the years.
In short, in the nearest future I will bring order in all the junk that has accumulated, ruthlessly throwing out unnecessary things.
Let’s see how many bags I will have at the end…