I’ve already talked about the fact that the work in the morning in Hong Kong, is very, very rare the case. And it’s hard to find the restaurant where open hours are earlier than 11 am. And for as long as I lived there, I had only a couple of “morning” shoots. And shooting with Alejandro we had in the morning.
I don’t know what the reason, but work of the morning was given to him with great difficulty. I have no idea why is it a rhythm of Hong Kong or just kind of the day, but it took me a decent amount of time to pull emotion out of him! It seemed that we are not shooting a portrait for project FoodnChef, but some movies clearly without a happy end.
But good old joke put everything in its place. Yes, I confess, to make fun of Alejandro had long and hard, but the result was worth it, we got great pictures!
Not only photos, but also food. Alejandro cooked meat that day. And not just the steak, and he surprised us with pork ribs recipe. Fragrant, bright, and it supplemented by pumpkin puree.
What could be better than pork ribs with incredible pumpkin puree?
- 1.2 kg Iberico pork rib
- 100 g Hang Lay paste (store bought)
- 500 ml Chicken stock
- 20 g Pickled garlic
- 50 ml Pickled garlic juice
- 25 g Fresh ginger thinly chopped
- 50 g Palm sugar
- 25 ml Tamarind juice
- 500 g Pumpkin, peeled and seeded
- 20 g Ginger
- 1pc Orange rind
- Heat a wok; add curry paste and fry until cooked and fragrant. Add the chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Add rest of ingredients and season.
- Put the pork ribs with the curry into vacuum bags. Cook at 70 degrees for 12 hours.
- Vacuum all ingredients together. Steam at 100 degrees for one hour.
- Then blend everything together.
- Serve the pork ribs with the sauce and pumpkin puree. Add fresh long Thai chilies for garnish.
Tender meat, fragrant marinade … No, it is impossible to resist. Even if a long time to try.
How to cook pork ribs, is described next. The main thing is to follow all the instructions clearly;)
If you have a goal to surprise friends, then this ribs recipe, exactly what you need. Only calculate the correct number of servings, they willask for more!