I shave once a month. Sometimes less. I was lucky in this respect, with a little hair on my face. I’m not going to be a happy owner of a beard and mustache, but at the same time I do not have a risk to be confused with a homo in the early morning in a supermarket queue.
Nevertheless, blunt razors annoy me a lot. Anything blunt annoys me, I have tp confess. I have not even managed to take it, and it has already blunted, scratched and cut.
For a long time I’ve been choosing between an open-blade razor and electric shaver. Convenience has won. Yes, and I was never dreaming of a baby-smooth skin. Therefore, I bought an electric shaver Braun. I did not dare to buy the top model of seventh series. I’m a greedy one and I don’t have that much hair. I took the third series model. Let’s see how it’ll work. By the way, one friends of mine said that men tend to shave as their fathers do. Do you think that’s true?
- 450 g flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 g vegetable oil
- 120 g cane sugar
- 25 g baking powder
- 300 g bran
- 450 g water
- 300 g currant
- 150 g whipped cream
- Soak the bran in water and let it stay for 15-20 minutes.
- Add the eggs, vegetable oil and sugar into the mixture.
- Sift the flour with baking powder and knead the dough, combining all the ingredients. At the end add the berries.
- Distribute the dough into baking cups and bake at 180-200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Decorate the ready-made cupcakes with whipped cream and berries.