Shooting in Germany was very interesting, most of the restaurants that I have been fortunate enough to work were with Michelin stars. And I’m fully immersed in the world of incredibly tasty dishes and professionalism with a capital letter.
For detailed, I talked about how the restaurant and the chef get their Michelin stars in this article.
Sascha Ludwig, Chef at Filetstück das Gourmetstück restaurant, which is located in Berlin, happily shared with me a recipe of Iberico with beans.
I already wrote about the fact that Michelin recipes can be divided into two groups, those that you can cook yourself and it is not difficult. This is a good case to invite friends or your love and show your culinary skills. As such, Roasted Salmon Steak Recipe.
Second group of Michelin recipes need special skills and it’s really hard to do it yourself.
Recipes by Sasha Ludwig, precisely those recipes that will not be easy to cook, but you can try and try you nobody forbids.
There are some recipes that I just collect. This recipe is such like that.
We all love by eyes, do not say nothing, meet on clothes and dishes, Michelin, is an art, suggesting excellent taste and beauty of the dishes. Sometimes chefs spend more time for serving food than for cooking. For guests who could get and aesthetic pleasure too!
Sascha Ludwig says: “For the project I chose dishes that delicately combine all kinds of flavors and textures, and they still look very beautiful on the plate. I – for the beauty and taste! “
So Iberico with beans.
- French beans - 200 g
- Smoked bacon - 60 g
- Vegetable stock - 200 ml
- Salt /pepper
- Coco beans - 500 g
- Vegetable stock - 1,5 l
- Savory - 3 sprigs
- Panel horseradish - 3 tsp
- Shallots - 3 ( brunoise)
- Butter - 60 g
- Salt/ pepper
- Bean juice
- French beans - 300 g
- Shallots - 1 piece
- Savory - 1 sprig
- Parsley 10 g
- Champagner vinegar 50 ml
- Vegetable stock 50 ml
- Salt / Pepper
- Bean juice - 600 ml
- Agar - 6 g
- Gellan - 2 g
- Xanthan - 0,5 g
- Beans and bacon fry in a little oil.
- Deglaze with vegetable stock and simmer for soft.
- Dry with salt and pepper then in dehydrator at 42 degrees 3 days
- Pulverize in a blender
- Beans soak for 24 hours, then sauté shallots, savory and beans.
- Deglaze with vegetable stock and cook until soft.
- Puree and season with salt, pepper and horseradish.
- Beans and shallots cut into small pieces.
- Chop herbs coarsely and all mix well together.
- It can be drawn for 2 hours in a vacuum and then juiced.
- Horseradish , peel and cut into thin strips.
- Blanch in a light sugar water.
- After dry in 160 degree hot oil fry light.
- Then dry for 1.5 hours at 40 degrees.