If you can say word ‘digestive’ after wild New Year party – than this receipt is for you. It is gentle, fresh and tasty. Well, look and try.
And I want to warn you that the receipt contains ingredients from molecular cuisine. It’s easy to find them and if you like to cook it’s just a new experience and opportunity to surprise your friends.
Be like a Michelin Chef:)
- 20g mint
- 40g brown sugar
- 150ml water
- 20ml peppermint-flavored liqueur
- 50ml white rum
- 80g lemon sorbet
- 1g Xantana Texturas
- 0.5mg lecithin Lecithin
- Pour water into sauté pan, add mint and sugar.
- Put it on fire and boil for about 10 minutes.
- When the mixture is ready cool it and sift.
- Put half of the mint mixture aside.
- Mix the rest with mint liqueur.
- Add Xantana Texturas into the mixture with mint liqueur and beat up using blender until thick.
- Mix lemon sorbet with 25 ml of rum using wire whisk and wait till it melts a bit.
- Blend lecithin with the rest of mint mixture using wire whisk and beat up till becomes creamy.
- Pour sorbet with rum into the champagne glass, then add a layer of the mint mixture with liqueur, then again add sorbet with rum and the mint mixture with liqueur (leave some space for mint and rum cream).
- Decorate with cream.
- Your digestive is ready.