Gentle, soft and tasty to dizziness. Veal steak. The pomegranate sauce. Sweet-sour taste to perfection perfectly envelops the meat and with every bite, you are just carried away in nirvana of pleasure. It is both sweet and tart, noble and stately. Unusual, but familiar. And you realize that it is just perfect for veal. It’s a perfect combination.
Pomegranate sauce so well complements the taste of veal that, it seems that they simply can not exist without each other. In this fight pomegranate has no equal. He proudly won over us victory in the battle of taste.
Scarlet sparkles, mature splash, juicy beads. Just imagine how beautiful pomegranate ripe shimmers in the sun or under a lamp on a plate in your kitchen? Once upon a time it was considered as mystical and magical. The color of blood and the taste of victory, the fruit was tasted kings, and the juice out of it according to legend inspired vigor and longevity.
Today, all the food fairy tale thing of the past. But the pomegranate still useful, indispensable and beautiful. It as decoration, and a full ingredient and the dish itself. Its taste is sweet, with a characteristic tartness and acidity tyanuchey like no any other product.
- 700 g Veal
- 100 ml Pomegranate Syrup
- 100 g Carrots
- 30 g Honey
- 10 g Eggplant
- 30 g Marrow
- 30 g Mushrooms
- 60 g Pepper
- Take a piece of veal , add salt and pepper.
- After this shift meat in cellophane, add chopped carrots and pomegranate sauce.
- Close tightly, so that during the cooking water don’t get into cellophane. Put on fire and boil for 3 hours at 80 degrees.
- Squeeze 4 medium garnet, add 30 grams of honey and boil until thickened.
- Get cellophane meat after cooking and move the pan.
- Add the syrup of pomegranate and keep on fire for 4-5 minutes.
- The dish is served with vegetables and pomegranate.
Pomegranate sauce plays gentle notes of veal meat, complementing them and stressing. Do you want a visual and gastronomic pleasures? Then, this dish definitely please you.
This recipe with as bright Armenian sound will fill cuisine with unreal flavors and plate with colors and flavors that you just never tried. Ready? Let’s go!