When I think about Asian cuisine, one of the first associations, which swam in my head is seafood. And prawns are among them. Asian cuisine is a mix of flavors. They like to combine thigs, which really hard to combine.
The recipe, which Oleg Pashkevich gave me, is one of where incongruous products sing together very good.
The recipe of Cococnut Tempura Prawns.
Tempura is a very popular dish that is baked in batter prawns, fish, vegetables, fruits. Most often it is served with special sauces. You can find it, as in expensive restaurants and at street stalls. And you can cook at home 😉
- Prawns – 6 pieces
- Сhip coconut – 2 tbsp
- Tempura batter – 100 g
- Sauce Tempura – 50 g
- Carrot – 30 g (cut into thin rings)
- Tempura sauce:
- Hondashi – 2 g
- Soy sauce – 10 g
- Mizkan – 5 g
- Ginger – 10 g
- Garlic – 5 g
- Sesame oil – 3 g
- Cleanse from the shells the prawns and delete the esophagus.
- Make 5-7 slits and align each prawn to remain flat during cooking.
- Heat the oil in a wok (about three liters)
- Put each prawns in tempura flour and then, holding the tail, dunk in batter, then into the coconut.
- Hold the prawn by the tail, take her, dipping into the oil to keep it straight and not curled.
- Sliced carrot combine as fan, roll in flour, dip in batter and fry (no more than 2-3 minutes).
- Ginger grate, squeeze garlic.
- Mix mizkan, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Add dry Hondashi fish broth and stir everything thoroughly.
- Add ginger and garlic, mix well and serve.
For almost ten years, I could not manage to overcome the threshold of ninety kilograms. Down course.
The maximum weight that I reached was one hundred and six kilograms. I tried different diets, trying not to eat after 6 p.m., once even blew his stomach.
Accordingly, overweight disrupted on my state of health, which was not good.
In November last year I came across Dukan book with the protein diet. I’ve decided to start it and aloso to start doing some physical exercsices. Simply run.
I ran a day from five to eight kilometers and eat meat. Later I transformed this diet in something of their own, and that something was to be to eat less. Simply limit itself to the amount of food.
Two months before departure to Hong Kong, I lost about ten kilograms. My weight was eighty-two kilos.
Now, here in Hong Kong, I scored on all diets, eat what I want and replaced jogging to walking. In the week I walk abot 80-90 km. My weight has not changed.
One wise man told me – all diets is silly thing. Eat as much as required your the body. The main effort that you have to do is exercise, which will burn your food. Walk, run, swim. Just sport. If you will limit yourself in food, it’s first step to doldrum.
And I’m doing that. Okay, enough of letters, I went for a walk at the streets of Hong Kong.