Smoked Salmon Pasta Recipe represents development of the culinary and movement from the past to the present. Besides, don’t forget, author of this recipe, Stefano Antoniolli is a Italian, and pasta is what Italians are associated with.
It’s easy way to cook. Enjoy!
Smoked Salmon Pasta Recipe:
- Firm grade of wheat flour - 1 kg
- Egg yolks -12
- Ink of a cuttlefish - 50 g
- Olive oil – 20 g
- Garlic – 5 g
- Black pepper
- Olive oil - 20 ml
- Smoked salmon - 30 g
- White wine – 30 ml
- Cream - 80 ml
- Passion Fruit Puree - 500 g
- Sugar – 100 g
- Dissolve ink of cuttlefish with the yolks and mix with the flour.
- Take 100 grams of dough and roll it out to shape of fettuccine, cut on a flat strip.
- Fry sauce ingredients in turn over low heat until the sauce state, begin from garlic and pepper and then stew all.
- Boil the pasta to the state of «al dente».
- Mix with the sauce.
- Cook until the state of caramel/
- Buy balsamic caramel.
- For décor: oregano, rosemary, thyme.
- Spread on a carpaccio of salmon (50 g) and decorate the dish with caramel of passion fruit and balsamic vinegar.
Decisions I take today will appear in my biography tomorrow. This is the phrase I follow when not to let myself into the cozy and calm embrace of laziness.
Though I understand that almost each biography has some elements that are not true, I also understand that laziness is not something that can be written in my biography if someone writes it.
That is why I fill my each day with action and emotions and invest my resources into the future.
As for the laziness, I prefer to put it aside.