To say the truth, it took me half a year to catch Ruslan. It just seems that when you live with someone in one city, you’ll have time to shoot everything for the project. Both of us always have something to do, and this actually stood on the way of our cooperation.
- Mascarpone - 350 g.
- Yolk - 5 pcs.
- Vanilla - 1 pcs.
- Sugar powder - 100 g.
- Cognac - 10 ml.
- Gelatine - 5 g.
- Cream - 250 g.
- Gently crumble all ingredients with rubber spatula, except for cream and gelatine.
- Add prepared gelatine and whipping cream.
- Soak savoiardi with espresso.
- Fill chocolate cups with cream from pastry bag by half.
- Add savoiardi, and then fill with cream again.
- Add cacao and berries.
But at some point you understand: we need to do this! And so I opened my fat calendar and wrote with thick pen: today I’m shooting Ruslan.
And now I can present this tasty dessert to you. Just have a taste of it, I’m sure, you’ll enjoy!